The workshop of a master blacksmith is littered with raw materials, tools of the trade, and finished products of his craft. Come here to upgrade your gear or buy something new!
Set includes the following:
- The centerpiece of the smithy, the forge! This forge prints in 2 parts that snap-fit together, for easy printing and painting. The forge is full of detail, and includes features like a foot-pedal operated bellows, a finishing table, and an oil quench tank. It has extra accessories and tools throughout (a pliers and chain on the forge front, stacked wood by the furnace, a hammer on the finishing table, etc)
- The blacksmit's main workbench is littered with tools of the trade. A pliers and hammer sit in their appointed spots on the back of the bench, a foot-powered stone grinding wheel is mounted on one corner of the bench, and a hand-crank vice is mounted on the other. A leather apron drapes over one side of the bench, and multiple stoking and shaping tools hang from the right side of the bench.
- Every weapon starts out as raw materials - and those materials need to be stored somewhere! This shelf has a collection of steel/iron ingots and bars, with a wooden box for more storage.
- A basic anvil bolted to the top of a square-cut piece of lumber.
- The basic anvil from above, but with the lumber banded with steel.
- A basic anvil bolted to a tree stump, with some tools mounted on the stump (pliers, hammer, etc).
- A water bucket / dip quench for cooling items from the forge.
- A rack of finished swords, displaying the blacksmiths fine handiwork for sale.
Scale is suitable for 28 mm - 32 mm tabletop games such as Dungeons and Dragons (DnD), Pathfinder, and Warhammer, but does vary in size depending on designer. Please use the references provided in the photos shown with either 1 inch grids, D20, or 28 mm miniatures for scale.
This model set comes unpainted. By default, grey color is used to print with, but may use natural object color (ex: green for plants).
Backgrounds or game mats not included.
Source models are copyright Hero's Hoard / EC3D Designs, provided as an officially licensed seller.